Back in November of 2012 we decided to bring our iPhone, iPod, and iPad services to the Seattle area’s East Side. Initially we took a small and temporary office space in Bellevue. We are super excited to announce that after searching for a permanent space and a furious amount of construction work, we are officially up and running in our new Redmond, WA space. It’s located at: 16144 NE 87th Street in Redmond, WA, 98052.
Why the move? It was mostly a matter of space availability. We found a perfect location with plenty of free on site parking, easy access off 520, not far from the Redmond town center, and close to the Microsoft campus. The space has a number of restaurants and shops around it and sits right behind the Bella Bottega Movie Theater. That means there’s plenty for you to do while your device is getting fixed.
Like most opening days, there is still a little polish to put on the space. Don’t worry, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch are all going to get top-notch repair service. That part we’ve had polished and running smoothly for years. It’s mostly things like art work, signage, and some miscellaneous furniture that needs to get purchased and setup.
That said, the new shop is already looking fantastic! This is thanks to our amazing store manager Chase Cross. He had a vision for exactly how this new store should look and he’s been making it happen. He ripped out the old (and hideous) carpet and laid down some beautiful hardwood flooring. He also took the time to personally pick out the furniture and artwork. He has spent a tremendous amount of time and effort on bringing his vision together. Make sure to let Chase, as well as Trel and Keon, know. It’s been a group effort and everyone has earned the praise.
To recap the benefits of this new space:
- You get the same amazing customer service and repair expertise that past customers rave about.
- Fantastic location. It’s close to a number of restaurants, a movie theater, and a short drive from the Redmond Town Center and Microsoft Campus.
- This is an actual retail space. So just park, walk-in, and get helped.
- We finally have the space to officially start doing iPhone water damage repairs and offer a full line of accessories (cases, chargers, cables, etc) in addition to the standard repairs we have been doing in Bellevue.
- We accept all major debit & credit cards (including American Express).
- Plenty of free customer parking right outside our front door.
- Free coffee, soda, or snacks if you choose to wait in our lobby while your repair is done. Just help yourself.
A quick word of warning. This all came together quickly so we have a few things we’re working on. The most important of which is a sign. We should have that in the near future, but until then, look for State Farm or Joy Wok Express. We’re located in between the two. If you have any problems finding us, don’t hesitate for an instant to call or email us.
Lastly, I’d like to say is thank you to all of the great people of Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland and other East Side cities that have helped make us successful enough for this to happen. You have been wonderful people to work with and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.