Jet City Device Repair started in a basement in 2007. In 2008 it became a full-time business with two partners. The first employee was hired in the spring of 2010. Today we have over 20 employees at 6 stores in 2 cities and have fixed well over 100,000 devices.
And now for another big step: We’ve created a new division at Jet City Device Repair dedicated to helping schools get their iPads & Chromebooks fixed.
Just because this is a new division doesn’t mean it’s a new service. We started fixing iPads shortly after the release of the iPad 2 in 2011. Not long after that we began getting calls from a few schools needing help fixing their iPads.
Today we have a number of schools we work with in the Chicago and Seattle areas. The largest of these districts is Mercer Island outside of Seattle – a 1:1 district with over 3500 iPads!
In mid-2014 we took our tablet repair skills and applied them to Chromebooks. It turned out to be a natural fit for us and we’ve been successfully fixing them ever since.
There are several advantages to working with us:
- Extremely convenient device pickup & dropoff. For a lot of schools in the Seattle or Chicago area, we’ll actually pick them up and drop them off in-person. For schools outside that range, we work with shipping companies to make the process as simple and easy as possible.
- Extremely competitive pricing. Compared to many of our direct repair competitors our pricing is often 20%-25% less. For districts purchasing insurance, we can save them as much as 75% – that can be tens of thousands of dollars per year.
- No extra paperwork. We’re happy to do whatever paperwork your district requires, but we won’t make you fill out any extra forms, enter devices online, or any other tedious, time consuming task.
- Free diagnostics. You can also save time by letting us do the full diagnostic of the broken devices you have. We’ll figure out what’s wrong, get you a price quote, and then fix it if you want.
- Custom solution to fit your needs. We don’t expect you to bend over backwards to do things our way. Instead, we’ll work with you to not only find the most cost effective solution, but implement it in such a way that will save your school’s technology department time and effort.
Want to learn more?
You can send us an email, give us a call, or maybe even check us out this week at the ICE 2015 Conference in St. Charles, IL.