We’re excited to announce our new and lower iPhone screen repair pricing. Don’t worry, though, it still comes with the same great service and high-quality that people have come to expect from us. The same fast service. The same lifetime guarantee. Just at a better price than ever before. The reason for the new pricing is simple: We’ve had a lot of success working with our vendors to get better prices and we want to pass our savings on to our great customers.
New iPhone Screen Repair Pricing
We have been able to reduce the pricing on almost all of our iPhone screen repairs and significantly reduce the pricing on some of the newer models. We think our pricing is some of the best in the entire industry – especially among reputable repair shops. Here’s a quick table showing our prices and comparing it to a couple of our biggest competitors:
|iPhone Model||Jet City Device Repair||uBreakiFix||Apple|
|iPhone 6 Plus||$99||$129||$149|
|iPhone 6S Plus||$99||$149||$169|
|iPhone 7 Plus||$119||$149||$169|
|iPhone 8 Plus||$129||$169||$169|
The Jet City Device Repair Advantage
Excellent question and we think you’ll like our answer. Here’s just a few of the things that, we think, set us apart:
- Lifetime guarantee. You read that right. We guarantee the parts and workmanship for as long as you own the device. If the part we fix ever stops working, you can bring it in and we’ll fix it again for free.
- Fast service. We stock all iPhone screens and repairs generally take 20-30 minutes, and you can often have it done on the exact day and time that you want.
- Great pricing. Of course, we’ve already mentioned this above.
- Proven track record. Our owner fixed his first cell phone in 2007 in his basement. Since then we’ve added 4 retail locations, 2 repair depots for schools, hired 20 employees, and fixed well over 200,000 devices.
- Lots of happy customers. Taking great care of our customers is one of our core values. We think the 1000+ 5-star Yelp ratings across all our stores show that we’re succeeding. But don’t take our word for it. Go and read some for yourself.
Do you have a broken iPhone? If so, give us a shout. We would love to help you out.