In past year we’ve spent a lot of time and effort developing a few of our technicians into experts at micro-soldering repairs. We’ve sent people to soldering classes, purchased high-end equipment, spent tons of time researching, done a bunch of practicing, and fixed a lot of real-world, broken devices. We’ve become very good at diagnosing and fixing board-level problems because of these investments.
The following list shows our main soldering repairs. We can do more than this but these services are the most requested.
- Touch IC chip replacement on iPhones.
- Charging IC chip repairs.
- Samsung charging ports for the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S7, and S7 Edge. These phone designs make replacing the entire charge flex cable risky. Desoldering the broken charge port and soldering on a new one is the best option.
- Backlight filter replacement on iPads and iPhones.
- FPC connector replacement.
The JCD Advantage
We hate to brag but you should know that our service and quality are pretty remarkable. Don’t take our word for it, though. See our testimonials page or visit some of our store Yelp pages:
- Bellevue, WA Yelp Page (this is where we do most micro-soldering repairs)
- Seattle Yelp Page
- Chicago’s Lincoln Park Yelp Page
- Chicago’s Loop Yelp Page
Why do customers love us so much? Here are a few of the big reasons:
- Incredible customer service. We hire great technicians that are also great with people.
- Fast repair times. Micro-soldering repairs within 2-3 days of receiving the device. Most non-soldering repairs in 30 minutes.
- Lifetime guarantee. We will re-fix any repair for the life of the device if it stops working because of a part or workmanship defect.
- Extensive hiring process to find great people. We’ve worked hard to improve this process since hiring our first employee in 2010. We continue to improve it because our people are our #1 advantage.
- We’ve spent 7 years building a solid supply chain. Aftermarket parts suppliers can be pretty sketchy. We’ve worked hard to find some really good partners.
- Dedicated shipping options for mail-in repairs. We work with schools and businesses all over the United States and we’ve partnered with UPS to craft a great (and fast) shipping solution.
- Customized point-of-sale and device tracking software. This level of customization allows us to build solutions that work best for our customers – not building customer solutions that work within the limitations of an off-the-shelf POS system.
- A 10-year history in the mobile device repair business with over 200,000 devices fixed.
How to Get Started
Need this service? Have questions? Just want to learn more about Jet City Device Repair?